[maplab-users] Projection problems

Lluís Garcia i Mestres lluisgm at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 22 07:21:42 EST 2005

I've just installed mapserver and maplab from the LinGis 0.1 package. When I
run maplab and I open the  tutorial map, and error appears in the mapbrowser
section as it follow:

Warning: [MapServer Error]: msProcessProjection(): unknown projection id in
/srv/www/maplab/htdocs/common/wrapper/map_session.php on line 215

Warning: Failed to open map file /tmp//421b15d415f35.map in
/srv/www/maplab/htdocs/common/wrapper/map_session.php on line 215

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/srv/www/maplab/htdocs/mapedit/preview.php on line 311

I think the worse thing is the projection problem, but I have no idea how to
try to fix it.  The edit source doesn't show any line concerning the
projection id. Any suggestion?

Thanks a lot