[maplab-users] MapEdit - Add Layer Problem

Daniel Caldeweyher Calde at gmx.net
Fri Feb 25 21:55:55 EST 2005

Hello,

I just installed MapLab and I believe to have configured everything
correctly but when I open a MAP file in MapEdit, all LAYER objects refer to
the same object. Even when I create a new map and start adding layers, every
new layer becomes a copy, and once i change it, all other layers change as
well.

I attached a screenshot showing how the layers are all the same.

Thanks,

Daniel

--
Lassen Sie Ihren Gedanken freien Lauf... z.B. per FreeSMS
GMX bietet bis zu 100 FreeSMS/Monat: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail