[maplab-users] errors in maplab2.2

Djamel Toudert toudert at uabc.mx
Fri Jan 28 13:00:26 EST 2005

For the first error:
'./usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20020429/php_mapscript.
so'
Te system he is telling you he is unable to load php_mapscript.so, maybe
be for one of these two reasons:
1- Your extension directory is
usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20020429 but your
php_mapscript.so is no there.
2.- usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20020429 is not your
real extension directory and the system is looking for php_mapscript.so
in your reel extension directory but is not there.
I suspect the second reason; the ideal is to check what is your real
extension directory with your phpinfo.php file. The phpinfo.php file
return the same setup in the php.ini (in my case located in /etc, it can
be than in /etc/php). You need to move your compiled php_mapscript.so to
this extension directory. If you are using the php.ini (recommended or
dist) the extension directory path is setup by default to "./", in this
case you need to edit this line to point to your reel extension
directory.
In my case the extension directory is in /usr/lib/php/extensions/

Djamel Toudert
toudert at uabc.mx