[maplab-users] New setup niggles

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Sun Jan 30 19:24:30 EST 2005

OK I have a W2k machine with Apache2/PHP5/FB1.5/Java1.4.2 running
MapServer, and performing quite nicely. I can't use the 'packaged'
MapLab distribution because these are production servers with replicated
installations.

I have MapLab up, but I'm having problems with getting it to work. when
I add a second layer, and rename it, the names on both layers change,
and when I toggle between MapBrowser and MapEdit, MapEdit 'grows' copies
of the raster layer, one for each switch.

Any ideas where I should be looking to fix this problem. Since it is
trashing the .map file if I save, I can't do much with it at present.

--
Lester Caine