[maplab-users] Change "page loading...please wait" text

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Jun 1 10:38:20 EDT 2005

kgrootendorst at baird.com wrote:

> Can anybody tell me where I can change the "Page loading... Please wait"
> text that displays while waiting for a map to draw?
> Specifically, I'd like to substitute an animated gif for the text.  But
> I'm not sure where I can find the text.

I presume you are referring to the "Loading map... Please wait." message
that you get in GMapFactory apps?

If I remember correctly, I don't think GMapFactory allows you to change
this through the GUI, but you can edit the generated code and change the
message by adding/changing the LOADING_MSG parameter to the ROSA applet
in the page. See:
http://maptools.org/rosa/index.phtml?page=rosa_params.html

Daniel
  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca