[maplab-users] Change "page loading...please wait" text

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Jun 2 15:11:06 EDT 2005

Roberto Horst wrote:
> In which file are these parameters???

I don't know, but it shouldn't be too hard for you to find: look for the
code that generates the ROSA applet tag in the source files in the
directory where your GMapFactory app has been created. Once you find it
then you need to insert a line for the LOADING_MSG parameter (or edit
the existing one if there is one).

Daniel

  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca