[maplab-users] upload

Zak James zak4ms at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 15:25:02 EDT 2005

Jean-Pascal,

I'm not sure I understand what you want to do. Would this be a
mechanism to refresh the currently loaded map to account for changes
on disk made outside of Maplab?

If that's what you are trying to do, you need to modify the
maplab/htdocs/mapedit/toolbar.phtml file to include your new option
(see the function OpenMapFileCallback() to see what needs to happen)
and then add an action to the big switch-case block in
maplab/htdocs/mapedit/action.phtml. I don't think there would be much
change from the open_map case.

zak

On 6/2/05, Jean-Pascal KLIPFEL <klipfeljp at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I want to change the toolbar of mapedit in order to have between 'open map'
> and 'import map', 'update map' which browse my system disk. The idea is to
> keep the functionality of the file_browser tool : select a mapfile and load
> it to the appframeset directly.
>
> Someone have any comment or idea to help me please,
>
> thanks

Zak James