[maplab-users] help on maplab

Ayalew Belay ayalewbelay at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 3 11:28:05 EDT 2005

Hello,
I need help onthe use of maplab.
I have installed  ms4w v1.0.1, maplab 2.2 with the php4.3 and apache 2.0. I have tested the amplab tutorial and it works fine. the sequence of the directory is as follows.
c:\ms4w\apps\maplab
 my problem is I could not be able to use this environment for my apllication.
I don't know where I am going to put my shape file so that it could be acessed on map edit etc
I am new to this environment so i want help on what to do,and use it to get map image like the tutorial.
By the way I am learning my second degree and I am doing my thesis using mapserver.
So, it is urgent and i thank for  responce.

http://mail.yahoo.com