[maplab-users] MapLab on UNIX

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Jun 8 11:12:11 EDT 2005

Hi Marcela,

I often build mapfiles on a windows platform and transfer to Unix
servers.  One thing that comes to mind is to make sure that in your
PROJECTION object you use lowercase 'epsg' (see
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/data2/wilma/mapserver-users/0402/msg00733.html).
    And of course the IMAGEPATH and IMAGEURLs will have to be updated
for the unix server.  I also make sure that i use relative paths in any
tiles that i use (through the tile4ms utility).  Other than that i'm not
sure what else to say.

jeff

--
Jeff McKenna