[maplab-users] how to display shape file on maplab

Ayalew Belay ayalewbelay at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 18 02:59:55 EDT 2005

Thanks alot Zak, I made the symbol path absolute and it displays no error now.but still the image is blank image. is there a problem on the extent? here is the extent of the map file.

Extent: MinX:  [input] MaxX:  [input] MinY:  [input] MaxY:  [input] Size: Width:  [input] Height:  [input]

I have obtained the max and min values of x and y after I display the shapefile on arcview 3.1

Could you help me on this so that things wil be smooth.

thank you!

http://mail.yahoo.com