[maplab-users] MapEdit - Add Layer Problem

Daniel Caldeweyher Calde at gmx.net
Mon Mar 7 18:58:27 EST 2005

I can read my mapfiles without any problem with mapserv.exe 4.4.1, java
mapscript via tomcat, php_mapscript_45.dll etc.

It just doesn't work with maplab. I also tried putting the layer names in
'', "" or no quotes at all. Didn't help.

Daniel

P.S. I agree that it has nothing to do with a firewall, I am running it
completely on localhost behind a standalone router, and as I said it works
with everything else.