[maplab-users] maplab log me off

Lluís Garcia i Mestres lluisgm at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 10:19:05 EST 2005

Zack,

I talked with a friend about this problem and he had the same error with
java language. Both we are using the same distribution: SuSe 9.2. It migth
be a problem of the distribution. Now, I've started to build mapserver in
Mandrake 10.1. I hope I will get it.

Lluís

>From: Zak James <zak4ms at gmail.com>
>To: Lluís Garcia i Mestres <lluisgm at hotmail.com>
>CC: maplab-users at lists.maptools.org
>Subject: Re: [maplab-users] maplab log me off
>Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 08:57:05 -0500
>
>Lluís,
>
>I don't think I've ever seen that happen before! You are going to have
>to track down what the problems are with your php installation before
>we can help you with Maplab problems. Sorry, but I'm really not sure
>what's going on.
>
>Can anyone else on the list see problems with Lluís' php.ini?
>
>zak
>

>On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 16:46:37 +0100, Lluís Garcia i Mestres
><lluisgm at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Zak,
> >
> > I have tried, and now he doesn't log me off, he directly restart
the
> > computer! I don't know what is wrong.
> >

> > >From: Zak James <zak4ms at gmail.com>
> > >To: Lluís Garcia i Mestres <lluisgm at hotmail.com>
> > >CC: maplab-users at lists.maptools.org
> > >Subject: Re: [maplab-users] maplab log me off
> > >Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 10:39:38 -0500
> > >
> > >Lluís,
> > >
> > >You need to uncomment the session save path:
> > >session.save_path = /tmp
> > >
> > >zak

> > '--with-png-dir=/usr/local/lib'
'--with-regex=system'
'--enable-force-cgi-redirect'
> > '--with-tiff-dir=/usr/local/lib'

files, this is
> > the path
> > this
> > in
N-levels deep,
> > and
> > you
> > and is
> > sessions.
> > automatically.
> > purpose.
> > choose to

> > invulnerable to
> > 0.

> > restarted.

> > of PHP.

> > started
> > gc_probability/gc_divisor,

> > 'garbage' and

> > session files
> > does *not*
> > garbage
> > other method.
> > of
> > minutes):

> > you to
> > is used.
separately. At this
> > time,

URLs
> > containing ids.

> > aspects

> > tags.
> > rewriter will
is
> > otherwise appended
even if no
> > value follows.
> > "a=href,area=href,frame=src,input=src,form=,fieldset="

<lluisgm at hotmail.com>

php. Are
> > session

Mestres