[maplab-users] Tutorial problem (duplicate layer names)

Zak James zak4ms at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 09:50:39 EST 2005

All,

The workaround for this problem is to drop back to MS4W 0.9 (current
is 1.0.3) which uses Mapserver 4.2. We suspect that a change in
Mapserver 4.4 requires modification to the Maplab mapfile parser so
that is the only resolution for now.

While we look into a real fix, you can download MS4W 0.9 from here:

http://www.maptools.org//dl/ms4w/

Note that changing to this version will affect any other ms4w
applications (such as chameleon) which may rely on Mapserver 4.4.

zak

--
Zak James