[maplab-users] Create new file mapserv_44.xml

Zak James zak4ms at gmail.com
Mon May 9 10:20:41 EDT 2005

Hi Franck,

Thanks for your contribution. I will add your additions to our
development version to have them included in a future release.

Note to other users: if you need access to these new version 4.4
features, add Franck's file to the mapedit/config directory and then
use the Maplab configuration tool (accessed from the opening maplab
page) to modify the setting for configuration_file in the MapEdit tab.

zak

On 5/3/05, VILLOIN Franck DSIC BI <Franck.VILLOIN at interieur.gouv.fr> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I create a new file mapserv_44.xml in config directory of maplab. This file
> reflect the organisation describe in
> http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc44/mapfile-reference.html
>
> I insert the <CONFIG> object in <MAP> object.
> I modify <DEBUG> object in <MAP> object.
>
> I insert <LINECAP> object, <LINEJOIN> object, <LINEJOINMAX> object and
> create a new separator object in <SYMBOL> object.
>
> I insert <DUMP> object in <LAYER> object,
> I move <REQUIRES> object after <SEP8> object in <LAYER> object,
> I modify <DEBUG> object in <LAYER> object.
>
> I insert <ENCODING> object in <LABEL> object.
>
> I insert <SYMBOL> object, <COLOR> object, <OUTLINECOLOR> object,
> <BACKGROUNDCOLOR> object, <SIZE> object, <MINSIZE> object, <MAXSIZE> object
> in <CLASS> object.
>
> I modify <DEBUG> object in <CLASS> object.
>
> the new file : <<mapserv_44.xml>>
>

> Franck

Zak James