[maplab-users] MapEdit and php5

Zak James zak4ms at gmail.com
Thu May 12 09:10:22 EDT 2005

Hi Jean-Pascal,

I'm fairly sure you are going to run into the layer problem in php 5
and there are likely to be other issues, too.

I'm not sure if this is helpful, but there is nothing to stop you
using maplab with a php4-based mapscript/mapserver and then deploying
the created gmapfactory application using a php5 mapserver. I haven't
tried this: there may still be problems!

zak

On 5/12/05, Jean-Pascal KLIPFEL <klipfeljp at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I'm looking for the functionnalities of MapEdit to edit mapfile but I need
> to stay on php 5 in my mapserver configuration. Bugs are known about layer
> and I want to know if someone have ever heard about a version of mapedit
> compatible with php5.
>
> Thanks,

Zak James