[maplab-users] Installing the Mapserver!

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Thu May 26 09:48:52 EDT 2005

Hi Moses,

You should extract the MS4W base package and maplab to the same root
(e.g. C:/).   The maplab-ms4w package contains a conf file for apache,
so you don't have to create an alias for maplab.

Maybe you didn't grab the MS4W maplab package? You should be using the
MapLab download found on this page:
http://www.maptools.org/ms4w/index.phtml?page=downloads.html (because if
u use the generic maplab download it won't work out-of-the-box with MS4W).

If you can please try that again on a fresh machine and let me know what
happens.

jeff

--
Jeff McKenna