[maplab-users] GMapFactory project generation problem

Willian Rampazzo willianrp at rc.unesp.br
Thu Nov 3 07:22:44 EST 2005

Zak,

    I just tryed to create a gmapfactory application using the tutorial
mapfile and had the same problem, globprefs.php
file had the same missing values.
    About the version of MapServer and packages i'm using, here we go:

    /Apache 1.3.9
    PHP 3.4.5
    MapServer 4.4.0
    Freetype 2.1.10
    GD 2.0.22
    GDAL 1.3.0
    JPEG 6b
    MySQL 4.1.140
    Proj 4.4.9
    Tiff 3.7.4
    LibPNG 1.2.8
    XPM 3.4k
    /
    Everything running under Linux Fedora Core release 4 (Stentz) with
kernel 2.6.11-1.1369_FC4.

    Thanks again in advance,

Willian Rampazzo