[maplab-users] GMapFactory project generation problem

willianrp at rc.unesp.br willianrp at rc.unesp.br
Tue Nov 8 16:13:17 EST 2005

Hi Zak and all,

   At this time my problem is solved, for some reason i tryed to generate
the project 4 or 5 times again without change anything and it worked.
Now, i´m just having a problem with a layer that should be the first
one to be shown and i just get the loading screen. If i try a lot of
refreshes it works ... really don´t know what it can be.
   About the versions i'm using, after a lot of tries, we noticed that the
best version of mapserver and php to run on our real server (not on the
development machine), a Sun machine running Solaris 8, are these listed
in the e-mail i sent. We had problems with all other versions we tried.

Thanks again and regards,

Willian Rampazzo