[maplab-users] Re: Unable to open map file in Mapedit

Oliver Ishmael oliver_ishmael at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 7 05:46:33 EDT 2005

Hi  JMcGrew at cc.usu.edu ,

I too have the same error now:

“I am just beginning to use Maplab and have already encountered a problem
with
the tutorial.

When I try to open the map file, I get the following messages:

Warning unable to load dynamic
ms4w/Apache/php/extensions/php_mapscript_42.dll
The specified module could not be found in
C:\ms4w\apps\maplab-2.2\htdocs\mapedit\mapeditapp.php on line 150

Fatal error: Call to undefined function:ms_tokenizemap0in
C:\ms4w\apps\maplab-2.2\htdocs\mapedit\mapeditapp.php on line 168”

Did you ever find out what was wrong?

Cheers
Olly