[maplab-users] PHP error with MapLab and MS4W 1.5.x

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Mon Apr 24 07:44:49 EDT 2006

Hi,

After updating to MS4W 1.5.0 and later to 1.5.1 I have been receiving application errors from my MapLab projects. Errors occur with both the existing projects and the new ones. Error message appear on the server screen and I suppose they coming from Windows. The message is titled "php.exe - Application error" and the text is about as follows (maybe not exactly correct because of my translation from Finnish to English)

"Order at the address "0x7c91103c" was referring to a memory at the address "0x018f10a8". Memory cannot be "written". Close the program by clicking OK.

I have no problem in re-producing this error. The first address "order" is always the same while the memory address is changing. My MapLab is of version 2.2.1. MapLab applications do work despite of these error messages which are popping up on the server screen. Might there be some explanation for this phenomenon?

Regards,

Jukka Rahkonen