[maplab-users] create links

willianrp at rc.unesp.br willianrp at rc.unesp.br
Wed Jun 28 09:06:53 EDT 2006

Hello Hallier,

   I gues i had the same problem. One way to solve it, i do not know if it
is the right one, is to create the HTML link in the database. This way,
when you query the point, it will create a link with the url you have
in the database.
   For example, you have a table like this:

ID   Lable   Link
0     Test   www.test.com
1    Other   www.other.com

   You need the insert the HTML tab into the table like this:

ID   Lable   Link
0     Test   <a href="www.test.com">www.test.com</a>
1    Other   <a href="www.other.com">www.other.com</a>

   This way the link will be created.
   If this is not the problem you are having, let us know.

Willian Rampazzo