[maplab-users] querying layers unable to work

Zak James zak4ms at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 11:14:47 EST 2006

Wesley,

Set the TEMPLATE parameter in the layers you want to query; the value
is not important. You may also want to set a TOLERANCE so that the
user doesn't need to be very precise in clicking on features. Once
this is done, in the preview or gmapfactory application you can select
the query tool, click on an item and the application will bring up a
list of attributes and associated values from the shapefile.

zak

On 3/21/06, wesley ruto <wesoruto at yahoo.com> wrote:
> my query returns no results.how can i query shapefile
> layers? what parameters should i use any help will be
> appreciuated
>

> thanks in advance

Zak James