[maplab-users] Page not found error

krishnaa sridharan kichi at rediffmail.com
Wed Oct 18 17:46:15 EDT 2006

Hi all, I installed maplab on windows server 2003. I am able to open map lab and also create, edit a map file. But when I click on GMAP factory, and create the application, the center portion of the screen were the map is displayed, i am getting a error saying the page is not found. Also the link created by GMap Factory doesn't work. Is there something that I could check to see what the problem is. I looked at the config file for maplab, and it did show the directory there.

Can some one help me on this.

Thanks.
Kris