[maplab-users] ArcGis9 and Maplab

Javier Sanchez Galan j_sgalan at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 23 10:43:31 EST 2007

Nahum et al.

Thanks for answering, here is the apache log 'describing' my maplab error

http://jsgalan.host.sk/maplab/error.log

here is the mapfile generated with esri plugin (which to my unexpert eye
seems different from mapserver required format)

http://jsgalan.host.sk/maplab/calidonia.map

I also tried with qgis-0.8.0, using shapefiles to then convert it to
mapfile, but the export didnt worked. i might now try builiding it from
shapefiles but in maplab (mapeditor/mapbrowser) itself.

--
Javier Sanchez Galan