[maplab-users] MapLab preview error

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Fri Sep 26 05:09:48 EDT 2008

MapLab does not work with new ms4w packeges.  I found from my machine an old ms4w version that works, and it seems to be two and a half years old.  I would recommend you to forget the whole idea and start looking for other alternatives.  MapLab was simple and nice package for getting an idea about interactive MapServer application, but it is gone.

-Jukka Rahkonen-