[Mapserver-ottawa] Reminder: Meeting Tonight at 5:30

Dave McIlhagga mcilhagga@dmsolutions.ca
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 11:00:20 -0400

Hi Everyone,

MapServer User Meeting is still on for this evening at the Clocktower.
We'll be downstairs, starting at 5:30.

Tonight we have a special guest in Ottawa from Chicago - Manish Patel
with Where2GetIt (www.where2getit.com).  Where2GetIt provides a locator
service (an alternative to MapQuest.com) with MapServer as the mapping
engine.  DM Solutions has been working closely with Where2GetIt to
provide this service over the past three years.  Manish & Daniel will be
giving a presentation and live demonstrations this evening of the
service and the setup for this high volume mapping service.

Following the presentation, we will be having a discussion of the First
MapServer User Meeting in Minnesota as this is the first meeting since
that time.

Looking forward to seeing you tonight,
Dave
--