[Mapserver-ottawa] Next user group meeting

Dave McIlhagga mcilhagga@dmsolutions.ca
Mon, 12 May 2003 19:13:47 -0400

Hi Everyone,

Our next Ottawa MapServer User Group Meeting is quickly approaching --
date, time and venue are below:

Ottawa MapServer User Group Meeting
June 4, 2003, 5:30pm
The Clock Tower Brew Pub (downstairs)
575 Bank Street
Ottawa, ON

We've put together an agenda, please pass along any comments on this:

5:30-5:45  -  Arrival and social networking

5:45-6:15  -  Presentation by Flavio Hendry from Tydac in Bern,
Switzerland on the use of MapServer by Tydac for the Neapoljs web
mapping service (http://www.tydac.ch/).  Flavio will be visiting Ottawa
on his way to the Minnesota MapServer User Meeting.

6:15-6:45  -  Presentation by Tom Kralidis from Canada Centre for Remote
Sensing (CCRS) on the newly released Configurable Web Mapping Client
Component (CWC2) funded by GeoConnections and Centre for Topographic
Information - Sherbrooke and developed by DM Solutions Group.

6:45-7:15  -  Introduction by DM Solutions to preliminary ideas on the
MapServer User Meeting 2 to be held in Ottawa, June 2004 and the
associated Open Source GIS Conference.

7:15----   -  Ottawa Senators Stanley Cup Finals Game :)

We don't have a projector, but we do have a screen we can bring.  If
there is anyone who can get a projector for the evening, let me know --
it would be much appreciated.

Looking forward to seeing you there,

Dave
--