[Mapserver-ottawa] Next Map Server User Group

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Dec 6 13:31:13 EST 2004

Hi Blair,

Timely email -- the following was just sent to the MapServer Mailing
List by Steve Lime:

Hi Folks: I'm pleased to announce that information pertaining to the
next MapServer User Meeting (MUM3) is now available. Like last year the
conference is broader than just MapServer and will cover a broad range
of Open Source Geospatial software and projects. We are partnering with
the folks at EOGEO (www.eogeo.org) in hosting this event.

The conference will be held at the University of Minnesota in
Minneapolis, MN USA from June 16th until June 18th 2005. Information
about lodging, calls for presentation and a preliminary program are (or
will be) available at the conference website:

   http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/mum/mtg2005.html

The site is just now being fleshed out and will change frequently so
please check back often.

Should be a terrific event and I hope to see you all in Minneapolis
this summer!

--
Dave McIlhagga
President, DM Solutions Group