[Mapserver-ottawa] Layer added but not displayed !!!!

Daniel Morissette dmorissette@dmsolutions.ca
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 12:37:20 -0500

Dharani,

To increase your chances of getting a reply, and to reduce unnecessary
noise, please try to use the appropriate list for your questions, and if
possible avoid cross-posting to multiple lists.

The mapserver-ottawa list is for discussion of mapserver-related
activities taking place in the Ottawa region, such as the activities of
the Ottawa MapServer Users Group.  Technical questions about MapServer
have more chances of being answered on the mapserver-users list.

Daniel