[Mapserver-ottawa] A Full fledged TIGER project

Dharani Babu dharanibabus@hotmail.com
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 11:26:08 +0530

Hi all
  I have been using map server for 8 weeks. Now I am able to draw TIGER file
based counties of US ( thanks Tyler ) with itasca demo method ( with
init.html , template html and map file with OGR connection ) I want to
develope a component such that it can store TIGER files in USB of a PDA (
similar to pocket PC ) and which can excute queries like  " Find location /
city " based on Map server . And it has to resemble
http://www.census.gov/cgi-bin/gazetteer . Has any one got any ideas to help
me ?
with regards and thanks in advance
dharani

Easiest Money Transfer to India. Send Money To 6000 Indian Towns.
http://go.msnserver.com/IN/42198.asp Easiest Way To Send Money Home!