[Mapserver-ottawa] Next User Group Meeting Feb 22nd

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Feb 9 18:19:11 EST 2005

Hello everyone,

It's time again for another MapServer User meeting here in Ottawa.
Patty's Pub turned out to be a great venue for it (who can argue with
wing night?!).  The details for the next meeting are below.  Again this
is a very informal gathering, in a pub, and we usually like to have a
couple of MapServer demonstrations.  As of right now the agenda is open,
so if you would like to show some of your work, or have a topic for
discussion, please send me a note and we will add it to the meeting agenda.
Thanks and cya there!

Time:     Tues Feb 22nd, 6pm
Location: Patty's Pub (1186 Bank Street, corner of Ossington Ave and
Bank, Ottawa South)
Internet: wireless provided
Parking:  available in sidestreets
Food:     wing night (cheap wings!)