[Mapserver-ottawa] SCHEDULE CHANGE: Next User Group Meeting Mar 1st

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Feb 21 14:55:52 EST 2005

It seems next Tuesday would be better for most people, so we are moving
the meeting to Tuesday March 1st at 6pm.  A group from Waypoint
Information Technology has volunteered to show their work with MapServer
and tracking applications.  Another demo is being discussed for the
agenda, and should be confirmed soon (i'll send along a note as soon as
we know).

So we hope to see you all there next Tuesday!

Time:     Tues Mar 1st, 6pm
Location: Patty's Pub (1186 Bank Street, corner of Ossington Ave and
Bank, Ottawa South)
Internet: wireless provided
Parking:  available in sidestreets
Food:     wing night (cheap wings!)