[Mapserver-ottawa] Next Meeting Thurs July 20th

Adair, Mike Mike.Adair at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Thu Jul 6 19:33:51 EDT 2006

Hi Jeff,

I'll be there and can represent MapBuilder.  We don't have a user group or
or anything like that yet but this might be a good opportunity to gather
local MapBuilder users too.

Mike