AW: [Mapserver-users] execute two querys at the same time

Nicole Bömeke bon@ivv-aachen.de
Tue, 6 May 2003 11:05:37 +0200

Hello Jan,

I don't know wich selection will be needed befor someone sends a request.
I'm using the mapserver to display the route from a starting point to an
ending point specified in the request. All combinations of points in my
layer are valid - that makes 365816 different possibilities for the
selection.
Therefor I use a query to mark the selection.

See: http://www.stadtinfokoeln.de Bus & Bahn - Fahplanauskunft KVB

(specify a station i.e. "Köln - Zoo" to "Köln - Hauptbahnhof" and choose
"Karte")

Now I want to mark each part of the route in a different color depending
on the means of transport (bus, train, car, ...) to be used.

Nicole

Nicole Bömeke
Ingenieurgruppe IVV
Oppenhoffallee 171