[Mapserver-users] problems compiling PROJ.4 on Mac OS X 10.2.5

John Oram mapserver@oram.com
Tue, 6 May 2003 16:46:10 -0700

OK, tried "sudo make install".  Seems a little better -- no grievous
errors that I can see (though I am not quite sure what I should look
for).  I did see something about "nad2nad source files not present" --
is there an acid test, i.e. certain things I should look for to see if
it installed properly?  In /usr/local/lib I see:

libproj.0.4.1.dylib
libproj.0.dylib
libproj.a
libproj.dylib
libproj.la

These have timestamps that make sense.  Will try PHP next and see what
happens.

Thanks,
   John