[Mapserver-users] Please Help me

aborruso@spaziogis.it aborruso@spaziogis.it
Thu, 8 May 2003 19:27:14 +0200

Dear users,
some time ago I have learned to build a mapserver powered site (3.2
version). In the last months I have not had the time to "study" the new
version and features of mapserver.
Here is my problem. I have tried to build an update manifold powered site.
I have downloaded ms36gif_gdal_pg_wms.zip and ms35_libs.zip, then I have
extracted all files where they could be extracted and then I have made a
simple test; I have written simply this URL:
http://127.0.0.1/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?=C:
\Inetpub\wwwroot\mapserver\test.map&mode=map.
I have this error message: "CGI Error The specified CGI application
misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers. The headers it
did return are:"
The file of the test url does not exist, but I remember that with the old
versions I had an error message like "it's impossible to access to the file
..." (or something similar), instead I have a generic strange error message
and I think there is something strong in my mapserver installation.
Do you have some tip or advice for me?

I have winxp pro with IIS.

Thank you very much,

Andrea