[Mapserver-users] rojection library error. no system list, errno: 2

Benjamin Thelen benjamin.thelen@ccgis.de
Fri, 9 May 2003 14:06:43 +0200

Hey Frank, we got it!!! UMN is running with postgis and proj4 finally works,
too!
Thank you very much for your patient help! :-)

I don't understand why an installed proj4 looks for EPSG and not for epsg. I
mean, who the hell made that installation routine? Ah, maybe for learning
purposes...find the bug?! ;-))

All right, thanks again to you.

Ah, I forgot, why should I use "init=epsg:31493" instead of "...EPSG...".
Our umn projects seem to run well with "...EPSG...".

Benjamin