[Mapserver-users] Mapserver with PHP/Mapscript Problems

Vincent Schut schut@sarvision.com
Mon, 12 May 2003 15:16:06 +0200

Hendrik,

the api numbers of the mapscript module and the php program should be the
same. If they are not, that means that your mapscript module has been
compiled against a different version of php than the version you are trying
to run it with. Did you compile mapserver/mapscript and php yourself? You
should probably recompile then, and make sure mapserver finds the source tree
of php that you are currently using. If you downloaded some binaries e.g.
from dmsolutions, you should make sure your mapserver binaries are
precompiled for your php version. Eventually you should either get other
binaries, or use a different version of php.

Regards,
Vincent Schut.