[Mapserver-users] MapServer User Meeting 2

Dave McIlhagga mcilhagga@dmsolutions.ca
Mon, 12 May 2003 18:38:22 -0400

Hi All,

Thank you to everyone who replied to me about hosting next year's MUM.
We received overwhelming support from the MapServer community with no
one indicating plans for an alternative event.

Based on this feedback, and earlier feedback I have received from the
UMN -- I think we have the go ahead to host MUM 2 next year here in
Ottawa, Canada.  If there is anyone who wishes to contact me further
about this, please feel free to do so.

If we don't see you in Minnesota this summer, we'll look forward to
seeing you here in Ottawa - June 2004.  Much more information will be
following in the coming months.

Dave