[Mapserver-users] OGC Filter Encoding implementation

Dave McIlhagga mcilhagga@dmsolutions.ca
Tue, 13 May 2003 09:51:52 -0400

Stepan,

Both OGC Filter Encoding and SLD support in MapServer will be
implemented this summer by the DM Solutions development team.  I would
expect this will be accessible in a development version of MapServer by
Fall.

If you have any further questions about this, don't hesitate to ask.

Dave
--
Dave McIlhagga
DM Solutions Group