[Mapserver-users] Please Help...Joins with MapServer PHP/Mapscript

Mike Leahy mgleahy@fes.uwaterloo.ca
Wed, 14 May 2003 17:44:17 -0400

I´m pretty sure I sent a request for info on this question on monday, but so
far there has been no response...I apologize if I am unnecessarily repeating
this request.

Essentially, I´m trying to link a DBF file to the attributes of a shapefile.
So far, it seems to work (at least there are no errors when the mapfile is
displayed through the PHP web interface).  However, if I query a location on
the map from the PHP web interface, I get no results for the joined table.

I tried using results templates, as the documentation suggests, but that had no
impact.  After going through code in the PHP/PHTML scripts, it seems to me that
there is no function included for handling joins in the PHP version.  Is this
the case?  If so, how might I go about building such functionality myself.  If
not, perhaps someone can tell me what I have missed.

Using: MapServer 3.5.6 with MapLab 2, on WinXP running IIS (with all updates).

Thanks,
Mike