[Mapserver-users] mapscript win32 compilation

W. Steph chewbizz@hotmail.com
Thu, 15 May 2003 08:08:27 +0000

Hello !!

I don't have too much time to spend in compiling php map script on windows,
so i would like to know if some of you succeeded in this work.
In fact, i'm searching for a php mapscript dll, with a lot of supports and
inputs, and all the versions i had before weren't complete.
What i really need is a version which has PostGIS support and Tiff support.

Please let me know if you're able to do this for me, it will be very kind.
Elsewhere, I will be forced to compile my own win32 mapscript dll, and I
think I will waste a lot of time :/

I hope someone will answer.
Thanks !!
Steph