[Mapserver-users] known issue: no results with QueryByPoint (Mapserver 3.7 PHP mapscript)

Michael Härtel mhaerte1@gwdg.de
Wed, 21 May 2003 16:18:15 +0200

--------------030706040602000008070507

Vincent Schut wrote:

>On Wednesday 21 May 2003 10:37, Eric Bridger wrote:
>

>>On Wed, 2003-05-21 at 11:41, Michael Härtel wrote:
>>

>>>Do i actually need a template file if i use mapserver 3.7 with
>>>mapscript? Or is it only needed by the simple CGI version?
>>>

>>You don't need the "actual" template file, but you do need the TEMPLATE
>>attribute set in the layer. E.g. TEMPLATE "dont_exist.html".  I'm not
>>sure if this is still true in 3.7
>>

>Yes, this is still the case in 3.7.

But i assume that the query should return some result objects anyway, no
matter whether a (correct) template file exists or not. The template
file only formats the result output i guess.
Or will the query not return any results if a template file is incorrect?

unfortunately I don' t find any suitable query template files for
Version 3.7. could someone send me one? thanks

--------------030706040602000008070507

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Vincent Schut wrote:<br>
  <pre wrap="">On Wednesday 21 May 2003 10:37, Eric Bridger wrote:
  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">On Wed, 2003-05-21 at 11:41, Michael Härtel wrote:
    </pre>
      <pre wrap="">Do i actually need a template file if i use mapserver 3.7 with
mapscript? Or is it only needed by the simple CGI version?
      </pre>
    <pre wrap="">You don't need the "actual" template file, but you do need the TEMPLATE
attribute set in the layer. E.g. TEMPLATE "dont_exist.html".  I'm not
sure if this is still true in 3.7
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
Yes, this is still the case in 3.7.
  </pre>
But i assume that the query should return some result objects anyway,
no matter whether a (correct) template file exists or not. The template
file only formats the result output i guess. <br>
Or will the query not return any results if a template file is
incorrect?<br>
unfortunately I don' t find any suitable query template files for
Version 3.7. could someone send me one? thanks
<pre class="moz-signature" cols="72"></pre>