[Mapserver-users] Expand and collapse legend

Christoph Spoerri spoerri@duke.edu
Mon, 26 May 2003 11:50:32 -0400

Hi Charles,

I wrote some javascript code that allows you to create a expandable list in
HTML. The code works for most browsers, but I do not have a nice package.
Also, I didn't try it yet with mapserver, but I'm sure it shouldn't be too
hard.

So, if you are interested please let me know and I can send you the code and
some documentation.

For an example please check out git.tnc.org/m2p.

Christoph