[Mapserver-users] Re: html-type legends with perl mapscript

pkishor_98 pkishor@geoanalytics.com
Tue, 27 May 2003 05:00:43 -0000

Cripes... I am holding a conversation with myself, correcting and wronging myself.
Now, I have come to the conclusion that I wrote nonsense below...

so, to those who know... please, what is the difference between createLegendIcon and
drawLegendIcon?

I want to draw a separate legend icon for each layer, but if a layer has a more than
one classes, I would like to be able to draw a single image file with icons for all the
classes...

Many tia,

Puneet.