[Mapserver-users] grass from mapscript with system()-call?

Lowell Filak lfilak@medinaco.org
Tue, 27 May 2003 16:29:31 -0400

Have you thought of possibly adding your setup information to the wiki?
Maybe even provide a download of the setup similar to SlideLinks.
One way to solve a lot of the questions posted for MapServer (ie., buffering) is to have GRASS in the background doing things such as taking a given shape(file) and buffering it or doing some sort of analysis and then creating a  shapefile, or GRASS raster as a result and then MapServer could incorporate the result.
Lowell F.

The following message was sent by "Matt Doggett" <mdoggett@coas.oregonstate.edu> on Tue, 27 May 2003 12:28:27 -0700.