AW: [Mapserver-users] Mapserver printing

Lowell Filak lfilak@medinaco.org
Wed, 28 May 2003 09:05:17 -0400

Your note on a 0-size PNG is very interesting.
In our case we actually create images with a specific name so images that may be requested more than once are "cached" and not recreated a second time for 24 hours.
Each time we see an instance where the file seems to only partially load into the browser a reload (of the exact same file) works fine.
I don't recall ever seeing a 0-size file (out of MapServer anyways).?
Lowell F.

The following message was sent by "Arnulf Christl \(CCGIS\)" <arnulf.christl@ccgis.de> on Wed, 28 May 2003 10:57:27 +0200.