[Mapserver-west] Proposed: pizza night meetup in Vancouver

Ken Lord kenlord at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 16:01:57 EDT 2005

Hi Tyler,
 I'm not sure if I'll be able to make pizza night, I think I'll be
entertaining some house guests, but it isn't for sure yet. Hopefully I'll be
able to be there.
 I'm not heading to UMN, I got a lot out of the conference here in Vancouver
in January, leaving much less of interest to me in the workshops at UMN, but
I can't wait to see your book in the stores!
 Cheers,
Ken Lord
Vancouver BC