[Mapserver-west] PDF Creation

Matthew Perry perrygeo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 17:53:37 EDT 2005

On 6/14/05, Gregor Mosheh <stigmata_blackangel at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hey, Dean. A few months back I posted to the MapServer
> list a program written by Matt Perry, called
> pdfmap.php
> If you search the MS list archive, I'm sure you'll
> find it.

Dean,

  The pdfmap.php program Gregor is referring to can also be found at
http://www.perrygeo.net/pdfmap.php.txt

 It is by no means complete so any improvements are, of course,
welcome! You'll need to compile php with pdf support (and have
php/mapscript installed of course :) Also the path to your ttf fonts
file will need to be modified for your system.

You can also tell Mapserver to output directly to PDF format though
you don't have as much control over header, text and other content
that you might need for a complete map layout.

Hope this helps,

--
Matt Perry
perrygeo at gmail.com