[Mapserver-west] FGS and PHP5

Dean Mikkelsen dcmikkelsen at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 21 04:59:45 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I got MapServer running on Linux using the FGS working. It works very well. A little bug with the Java, but soon to be resolved.

I am looking at modifying it to work with PHP5. Does anyone have any experience in modifying this to incorporate PHP5. We are working on a portal type system and using PHP5.

I am open to ideas. I also will have to do this with the MS4W install as well - migrate it ahead to PHP5. So again, any hints or ideas are welcome!

Cheers,
Dean